Windows hangs at loading screen

Closed
KG - Dec 26, 2008 at 06:07 PM
 king - Sep 6, 2010 at 02:04 AM
Hello,

I have a 3 month old HP Pavillion Laptop that I accidentally dropped on the floor the other day while it was on. Now when I try to load windows it hangs at the loading screen and doesnt boot windows. I tried using the repair options and safe mode but none of them seem to work. I tried using the recovery disks but then it freezes on the second recovery disk. Could it be that my hard drive was physically damaged in the fall and can i fix this problem by getting a new one? Thanks for your help in advance.

K
Related:

2 responses

omgitstobby Posts 4 Registration date Friday December 26, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 27, 2008
Dec 27, 2008 at 03:00 AM
Well it could probably be something other than the hard drive. Like for example its probably the Ram thats probably broken and correct me if im wrong any1 but the programs are stored into ram like instructions of how that program is suppose to workand it is kept into ram and window is one of them while the cpu processes it one at a time very quickly so im guessing u should be aware if its your ram or not and just about anything else like your motherboard.

Lol keep me updated on how your laptop goes. I hope its fixed >_>
yeah u damm right. its always ram. when ram problem its doesn't mean only got beep sound. this 1 no hear any single beep problem. This problem only nid to check video card internal n external, monitor n RAM. but sure RAM problem
how do you fix it??? i have the same problem..
pleez help, I bought a new laptop, Toshiba A500 and Win 7 told me to restart for updating and now it wont move from the loading screen.
use Alt + TAb
reformat and changed ur hard disk! :)