Packard bell windows vista basic

Closed
Mr.Buller - Dec 15, 2010 at 04:57 PM
 Gary - Jan 7, 2011 at 05:38 PM
Hello,

i have a packard bell lap top. I got in contact with packard bell asking how to restore to factory settings!

Alt F10 when you start up leppy! I did this and all I get is some words I don't understand and no option to restore, these words just keep coming up and repeating!

Can any one help with this problem?

Many thanks
Barry

Related:

2 responses

Anonymous User
Dec 16, 2010 at 07:45 PM
Packard Bell Smart Restore integrates software, which allows you to create Recovery DVD and restore your Packard Bell is "factory".
The original settings are restored, erasing the configuration, software and data added later.
The restoration is similar in Packard Bell or NEC.

Refer to the next chapter in case of problems tattoo.
Creating your Recovery DVD

Create your Recovery DVD, using the software Smartrestore on non-rewritable DVD.
Please keep your set of DVDs. Indeed, they can be created only once and will prove indispensable in case your recovery partition does not work (frequent).
Hi, similarly to others, in this forum, I am trying to restore a PB Easynote R1935, but I do NOT have recovery disc(s). Either the original owner never made them, or did not forward on to me. He appears to have tried to upgrade XP to Win7, then reformatted & installed another CD of XP home. All is Ok, but several drivers are missing, and the hidden partition is inaccessible! (+pointless!).
ANY HELP or ADVICE appreciated!!
THANKS Guys!