please i need help... wanted to open my hotmail they opend a page where they said " your mail has been temporarly blocked " i tried to fix the problem folowing advices and it never worked after many psebelities, once i tried to open it.. it opened but msn was not working it was giving me an error the same thing...so i tried changing my password .. once changed it wont open again with this password please help me i need it
i can open facebook it contains another password is it a hacker?
You have to give all informations about your problem and about your identity:
* Your e-mail (the "Windows Live ID").
* Your first name and full name.
* Your date of birth (month / day / year).
* Your country.
* The state, province or department in which you reside.
* Your zip code.
* The IP address of each computer used to access your account, or the most commonly used. To find your IP address, visit : http://www.monip.org/ * The answer to your secret question (if you don't remember it, notify it).
* Emergency address email registered for this account (if no emergency address, notify it).
* Your Internet service provider (at work or at home).
* The date and approximate time of your last login.
* The information below:
o For Windows Live Hotmail user :
? Examples of files names which you created in addition to those existing by defect
? Examples of contacts contained in your address book.
? Examples of old email titles contained in your inbox folders or messages.
o For Windows Live Messenger user :
? Examples of contacts contained in your contact list.
? The nickname under which you appear on Windows Live Messenger.
VERY IMPORTANT ! Write your request in a clear and understandable English, avoiding the SMS language, spelling and abbreviations !
Remember this is the only way you can expect to recover your account!
My hotmail account is also blocked. I followed the directions, gave all the information requested. When completed a screen comes up that says "an error has occured please reenter your information". I have reentered the information several times to no avail.