my laptop use to work fine until one day i clicked on the start button and it did start but when it opens to the desktop it suddnly turns of like so fast and it makes the sound "TICK"!!! please help me i tried everything ????!!
Sounds like your computer is overheating.
The motherboard has a sensor on it that detects the temperature of the system.
When the system gets too hot to operate safely without damage to its components, it shuts off.
Don't set the computer on anything that absorbs heat, don't set it on anything squishy like a blanket or mattress, because that will cover the heat vents, and make it more likely (almost certain) to overheat.
If your fan does not go on, it could be that the fan is broken, so you would have to have that replaced.