-
Registration date
Friday June 17, 2011
Status
Last seen
June 17, 2011
-
Hello,
everytime i try to get on to playstation 3 network it always tell me that playstation three network is undergoing maintence and you guys said that this hacker stuff would be fixed by may 4 and its may 8 so please tell me how i can get back online and play my games and have fun like i use to

2 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
Playstation is still rebuilding their system, so you guess is as good as anybody else's.

Read the papers, listen to the news. You may be the one to tell everybody.

Regards
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Yeah i agree japanese and US PSN have most up-to-date posts but even they avoid and have not specified any time frame from there last press conference in japan they say the are doing ever thing they can so we all just have to wait but when its back the news will spreed like wildfireYeah i agree japanese and US PSN have most up-to-date posts but even they avoid and have not specified any time frame from there last press conference in japan they say the are doing ever thing they can so we all just have to wait but when its back the news will spreed like wildfire

Thanks i will keep that in mind
Registration date
Friday June 17, 2011
Status
Last seen
June 17, 2011

The PlayStation Network is on standby. Some areas of some sort. He joined the network Anonomous threating to hack PS3 Sony has decided to continue to be notorious hacker