Hotmail Blocked

Closed
SO - Jun 8, 2011 at 07:55 AM
RWomanizer Posts 365 Registration date Monday February 7, 2011 Status Contributor Last seen September 30, 2013 - Jun 8, 2011 at 08:16 AM
Hello,
Followed all the procedures and steps and I received 2 pin #s and changed my password.
What now? Still can't get into my account.
Do I have to wait until I hear something back from hotmail because i still can't log in with the new password.
This is so frustrating!!

Related:

1 response

RWomanizer Posts 365 Registration date Monday February 7, 2011 Status Contributor Last seen September 30, 2013 120
Jun 8, 2011 at 08:16 AM
Greetings,

Remember ...

Before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, regards, etc... is common practice when you want something especially help!

So re-write your message respecting the politeness charter by using these words and repost your message on the forum.

We trust that you understand.