MW2 (possibly just ps3, idk) problem

Closed
badger_1981 - Jun 23, 2011 at 04:35 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 23, 2011 at 04:41 PM
Hello,

I am a PS3 user so idk if this problem is affecting everyone, or just ps3, or just me. Anyways i was playing mw2. I finished one game of team deathmatch on Vacant. the next map was derail. when I spawned, the player simply looked straight up. Basically equivallent to moving the right joystick up until it doesn't go higher. I could still use ALL of the other controls, but i couldn't change the direction of where the player was looking. It just stayed looking up. At first i thought the controller was stuck, to i fiddled with it, but it still remained looking up. I tried a different controller; still looking up. I took out the disc and cleaned it; still looking up. I'm out of ideas. Not sure if this means anything, but i did have to do a software update to log into PSN. SOMEONE HELP!
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Jun 23, 2011 at 04:41 PM
Greetings,

Bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must re-write and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.