No display on monitor

Closed
bored.dude21 Posts 2 Registration date Monday October 24, 2011 Status Member Last seen October 25, 2011 - Oct 25, 2011 at 05:37 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 25, 2011 at 11:22 PM
Hello,

So my computer's been a mess for a week. When I turn my computer on, it turns on fine: you can hear the fan, the usual beeps sound off, etc. But there is no display on the monitor. The light on the monitor works fine, showing that it's on, but there is no display. I tried connecting my computer to my television, and it worked fine, so I'm guessing it's my monitor. Does this mean I have to replace my monitor or is there a way I can fix it?

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 25, 2011 at 11:22 PM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.