MW3 changed mi Internet connection

Closed
Zombiemaster - Nov 11, 2011 at 11:50 AM
vista.ultimate.64 Posts 211 Registration date Sunday October 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2013 - Nov 17, 2011 at 08:20 PM
Hello,

Okay I changed mi Internet connection to my friends because I'm staying in his house for the week conection is 100% I'm logged on that media yoke is disabled but when I try find a games in mw3 it's says the server is down but my friends are on it?
Thanks

1 response

vista.ultimate.64 Posts 211 Registration date Sunday October 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2013 38
Nov 17, 2011 at 08:20 PM
Hi, i think there are a few bugs with the server finding, as i have MW3 on steam and it does the same thing....so did black ops, which i believe they eventually fixed (not same makers as MW3).

If you can connect to the internet fine, and you have a legit copy of the game, then it's not your computer, its the server's error.

Unless your net connection is slow. What speed is it? If your not sure, check here

https://www.speedtest.net/

Please watch for the advertising and don't accidentally click on those links, the main block in the top, middle is everything you need for the test.