Internet doesnot access

Closed
madandhakal Posts 10 Registration date Tuesday November 22, 2011 Status Member Last seen December 16, 2011 - Dec 3, 2011 at 05:39 AM
madandhakal Posts 10 Registration date Tuesday November 22, 2011 Status Member Last seen December 16, 2011 - Dec 4, 2011 at 04:14 AM
Hello,

friends.
please friend help me, i have problem of networking in my laptop that the broweser will run but internet doesn't access. it means that go to control panel then network and sharing centre .in map the laptop is connected with roughter but it doesn't connected with internet soo my laptop so always "no internet access".
Related:

2 responses

Anonymous User
Dec 3, 2011 at 08:03 AM
When did this problem started?

Go to run and type

ncpa.cpl and click ok

Right click on your LAN icon and select diagnose

Does it show any errors?

Let me know
madandhakal Posts 10 Registration date Tuesday November 22, 2011 Status Member Last seen December 16, 2011
Dec 4, 2011 at 04:14 AM
ya friends it shows some problems

problems with wireless adapter and access point...how can i solve it..before it work and while i got some virus problems then i format c:\ drive and install new window 7 in my laptop.... i live in hostel and i am using wi.fi of hostel..and i want to tell another things that might help u too ..near the wi.fi tower the will seen some yellow dots...