Problems with all burnt dvds sticking

Closed
kibaz100 - May 4, 2012 at 12:29 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 11, 2012 at 05:06 AM
Hello, ive had problems with all my dvds that ive burnt off, they keep sticking then carrying on. This problem seemed to come out of no where ive tried having the dvd burning drive changed with no luck still the same ive noticed that when i play it as an avi it doesnt stick on the laptop but when ive converted it to vob to write on to disc it sticks ive tried different converter different burning software and nothing seems to work. my laptop is a sony vaio it runs windows 7 i would really appreciate any help ive tried everything i can think of.
Related:

3 responses

ive tried using different converting software and burning software but nothing seems to work, ive tried burning at a slower speed, ive noticed when it burns the dvd the buffer seems to stay up around 95% to 100% then it drops speed and you can hear the drive slow down then it picks back up and carries on, it can drop in speed a couple of times while burning a dvd ive had the dvd drive replaced but it hasnt changed at all any help pls.
I had same problem for months and months - a complete waste of good dvd's - I tried everything, then burnt them on DVD+R - all have been perfect since - good luck
ive tried to check and see if i can change the channels to DMA but i cant seem to find the option to do so, it only brings up two channels and when i right click and go to properties then advanced properties theres no flick down option to change from PIO to DMA if available. ive tried uninstalling and rebooting but when i go to the same place its exactly the same. ive tried entering my bios and enabling the DMA but i cant find the option on there either i got a sony vaio VPCEE range running windows 7 theres gotta be someone out there that can help pls
Blocked Profile
Jun 11, 2012 at 05:06 AM
If you have try different converting software and it dosen't work, maybe this is the video's problem, som format and video parameter can't to be burnt to dvd, so you have to convert it to other format before you burn it to dvd.