i have tried many ways to restore my laptop to factory default but I couldn't do it, Please help me.
ways I have tried:
1. Copy all your files and documents to an external storage device.
2. Shut down the computer.
3. Turn the PC back on and hit the F8 key repeatedly until the Advanced Boot Option Screen appears.
4. Click "Repair Your Computer" if you are not already on it and then press ENTER
5. choose your country and click OK
6. On the "System Recovery Options Screen" click "Restore Application" which is the last option.
after this its saying to insert dvd which I dont have
later I tried different method:
Hold down the power button for 10 (ten) seconds to switch off your machine.
Please note: Holding down the power button on the machine forces it to switch off. Any unsaved data will be lost.
2) Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on your notebook.
but I cant get any beep sound
i have got 2 os one in c: and other in d: I have formate my d: folder by right click the folder and formate but you must know wat it would do. I dont know hoe to resolve my pc. Please help me..........thanks
Toshiba satellite c660 recovery disk download
Toshiba satellite c660 factory reset - Best answers
What version of Windows did you originally have on your laptop? Have you tried any version of UBCD to try and run some sort of HDD diagnostics (for bad sectors)? Here are a few forums that could help you out: