Cant load FB

Closed
SBC - Feb 8, 2009 at 12:24 AM
 SBC - Feb 8, 2009 at 06:04 AM
Hello, I cannot load facebook home from my home pc either, although my husband can - from the same pc!. I can load facebook from my mobile though. I have XP IE7 on my home PC, I have written to FB support but have not yet received a response. I have turned off my phishing filter, removed cookies, verified that FB is on my accepted websites, etc. Anyone know how to help?

1 response

guetsa Posts 26 Registration date Monday December 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 18, 2009 9
Feb 8, 2009 at 02:42 AM
Better check out if you have latest DNS severs, this type of problems are often due to outdated DNS servers(in the case you have created the connection manually).
Thanks for the quick reply! But how do I check if they are outdated? And if they are outdated, then how come my husband can get into FB from the same PC where I cannot? Once I log in the page tries to redirect, to home.php, but all that shows is a blank page and my cpu usage goes up to almost 100% I guess I should have mentoned this before, do you still think it is the DNS updates that will be required fro fix?