My Laptop Keeps Taking Me To The Reboot Page

Closed
skittles - Jul 17, 2012 at 02:22 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 20, 2012 at 05:54 AM
Hello, I Want To Know If Anyone Know What Is Wrong With My Laptop (Toshiba).
Okay So One Night I Was On Facebook And Once I Started To Fall Asleep I Just Closed My Laptop. Like Three Days It Was Still Logged On So I Went To Exit Out But It Was Taking So Long I Just Held The Power Button. So I Tried To Turn It On Again And When I Logged On To My Side Of The Computer It Took A Really Long Time And It Usually Goes Really Fast The Laptop Isnt Even A Year Or Two Old. So Of Course I Held The Power Button Again And Now When I Turn It On It Keeps Telling Me To Reboot. And I Click It And It Tells Me I Need To Scan For Problems Or Something Like That And When I Click It, Its Says We Can Not Fix The Problem And It All Restarts. It's Really Fustrating, Please Help!!!

Related:

4 responses

I think you should consider to check for malwares with malwarebytes
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Jul 17, 2012 at 03:36 PM
Hi

Can you boot in safemode with networking?
No it keeps saying cd\dvd test corp cddvdw ts-l633y
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Jul 20, 2012 at 05:54 AM
Hello Skittles,

It sure looks to me to be a hardisk failure. You lappy is fairly new, it should still be covered by a warranty. I would have it repaired by a qualified technician from where you purchased it.

If they tell you that the warranty expired, I suggest that you insist very strongly as a hard disk should last at least five years if not more. Don't take no for an answer. You may have purchased a lemon and Toshiba may know about it but keeps it secret.

Good luck