Copying an immovable file

Solved/Closed
babutec Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday October 9, 2012 Status Member Last seen October 9, 2012 - Oct 9, 2012 at 06:40 AM
babutec Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday October 9, 2012 Status Member Last seen October 9, 2012 - Oct 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Hello,

I've downloaded a movie in HD Bluray print for 4.36 gb... it can be moved inside any drives of the same computer. but it cant be moved/copied to an external drives like memry card or pen drive. it shows "Destination memory full", even though I've enough space.

How can i copy tat file ??

Related:

2 responses

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Oct 9, 2012 at 08:03 AM
Hi babutec,

The file size that you are trying to copy is huge. Your memory card/pen drive is not allowing you to copy this file because these drives might have been formatted using an older file system such as FAT or FAT32. In order to copy this file to the memory card/pen drive you need to format your pen drive using NTFS. In order to do this, go to My Computer and then right click the memory card/pen drive icon, select format and then select NTFS from the dropdown box. Once the format completes, try copying your file again, it should copy to the destination now.

You can read more about these file systems from the below link:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/it-pro/windows-server-2003/cc779002(v=ws.10)?redirectedfrom=MSDN

Please revert for clarification.

babutec Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday October 9, 2012 Status Member Last seen October 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM
thanks for ur info...it works :) ur suggestion turned into the right answer for my ques...

thank u once again :)
change d formate into mp4 by avc(any video convertor) or any other software.. then try it