-
Registration date
Tuesday October 8, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 21, 2013
-
Hello,

i just bought a new pc. req: 8GB RAM DDR3, 2.90GB AGP/PCI , Pross: duel core, win7 sp1
but when the game start then all visual distance and all features of gaming graphics too slow or buffered. please help me out from there.
Related:

3 replies

Registration date
Saturday September 7, 2013
Status
Last seen
September 14, 2013
Me too experienced the same problem. I've installed patch 1.0.7.0 and then replaced the xlive files with xliveless which i've downloaded from the following site
https://www.gtavision.com/index.php?section=downloads&site=download&id=2914

*Copy xliveless files to the game directory
Then enjoy the game :)

My system specs

Win 7 ultmat
4 GB DDR2 Ram
zotac GT630 GPU
Core 2 duo @ 2.70 Ghz

Hope this post helped you.....
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Friday June 7, 2013
Status
Last seen
June 7, 2013

i think u can install in windows ultimate
Registration date
Tuesday October 8, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 21, 2013

Playing GTA (Grand Theft Auto) 4 is fun, but if the game is very slow, the game playing experience can be a little disappointing. After all, the faster the autos are, the more eye-catching and challenging they are! When a user come across the issue of the game being really slow, he/she can follow a few steps to improve the speed. Making some changes in the command line of the document file and saving it should do it. Once this is done, initiate Grand Theft Auto game and start playing. By doing this, GTA (Grand Theft Auto) 4 will be faster; the quality or level of the graphics might be lower.

Change the game settings

Open the GTA4 installation folder, wherever you have installed it!
Open the commandline.doc file.

- noprecache -nomemrestrict -norestrictions -height 1024 -width 1280 -refreshrate 75 -texturequality 0 -renderquality 2 -viewdistance 0 -shadowdensity 0

Change the line above to :

- noprecache -nomemrestrict -norestrictions -height 720 -width 756 -refreshrate 75 -texturequality 0 -renderquality 2 -viewdistance 0 -shadowdensity 0

Save the file and launch GTA 4.

The quality of the graphics will probably be lower as a result but the game will run faster.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!