Reseting my computer

Closed
Notaclue29 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday June 6, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 6, 2013 - Jun 6, 2013 at 07:51 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Jun 6, 2013 at 08:45 AM
Really need to reset my computer, got a virus on my dell xps and need a way to wipe my computer to factory setting. I have looked at a few guides all of which were unsuccessful. The main reason behind this is my system restore does not have any restore point. So im stuck.

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Jun 6, 2013 at 08:45 AM
Hi,

Restoring your computer to the factory settings will remove all files and programs except those it came with. You will lose all personal files, including photos, emails and programs, if you do not back up your files and data.

If your Dell XPS computer has Windows 7 Operating System, you can reset the computer to the Factory Setting by following the steps provided in this article.

If your computer has a different Operating System, please reply with the Exact System Model Number of your Dell Computer and the Operating System installed.

To know more about Dell's products, services and drivers & downloads, please go to http://dell.to/YBlak6