Which is the best and efficient anti virus software?

Closed
krishna9032 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday June 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2013 - Jun 15, 2013 at 02:31 PM
marcoscevallos Posts 2 Registration date Saturday June 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2013 - Jun 15, 2013 at 03:20 PM
which is the best and efficient anti virus software?
Related:

1 response

marcoscevallos Posts 2 Registration date Saturday June 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 at 03:20 PM
For the past 2 years I have been using Kaspersky (US $35 a year) because it tells you the type of threat the antivirus is catching and where is located too. They have a pool of antivirus and malwares they are constantly adding to help protect the others Kaspersky members. I also use adware antivirus which is free, this one was recommended to me by a friend of mine who knows about computers. I use each one every other day. I also clear malware and cookies , etc with CCleaner.com which is free. My friend uses AVG and Adware to clean his laptops and he never has a problem. Both are free. To know more go to youtube and watch the videos called AVG review, Adware review and Kaspersky review. Everything I stream from the internet I save it directly into a USB drive and not into the laptop memory itself.
I hope this will help you.
Marcos