How to Connect Mobile internet to My PC [Solved/Closed]

sgmpatnaik 54 Posts Tuesday April 2, 2013Registration date November 27, 2013 Last seen - Jul 20, 2013 at 07:41 AM - Latest reply:  Muddassar
- Dec 18, 2017 at 12:58 AM
Hello All

Good Day

i have small request that is I want to use internet in my home PC. So I tried to connect the mobile to PC with PC suite but I cant.

My mobile is Samsung Duos galxy y light and I download the Kies PC suite and Operating System is Windows 7

Your reply is most valuable for me

Thanks

Patnaik
See more 

25 replies

Best answer
sgmpatnaik 54 Posts Tuesday April 2, 2013Registration date November 27, 2013 Last seen - Updated by Jeff on 24/03/17 at 09:47 AM
Thank you
Hello

Good Day All

Thanks for your Valuable Messages. My problem is solved, how it is solved I will explain it step by step :

My Mobile is Samsung Duos Galaxy Y Light Model is St-5302. In my mobile I can connect the internet but when I try to connect in my PC then I can't so what I did:
  • 1. Connect my mobile to PC through USB Cable
  • 2. Go to Settings
  • 3. Wireless and networks
  • 4. Select the Option Tethering and Portable Hots
  • 5. Enable the USB tethering

Now your Mobile Internet is connect through PC

Happy Enjoy using net connection in System

Thanks

Patnaik

Thank you, sgmpatnaik 162

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1796 users this month

Thanks easy as per ur instructions.
Think you
Thank
me check this content then not connect Internet
jack4rall 6505 Posts Sunday June 6, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus December 30, 2015 Last seen - Jul 20, 2013 at 01:53 PM
Thank you
Hello,

Try this 1

First make sure that GPRS service is activated and all the settings are saved.

Contact your SIM network provider, who will guide you through the process by

giving you few details like APN etc.

Good Luck
sgmpatnaik 54 Posts Tuesday April 2, 2013Registration date November 27, 2013 Last seen - Jul 22, 2013 at 01:07 AM
Thank you
Hello

Good Day

Thanks for Quick replay

The net is connected in my mobile and I am using the net in mobile but I want to connect the net connection to my PC

If you need any clarification then please

Thanks

Patnaik
jack4rall 6505 Posts Sunday June 6, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus December 30, 2015 Last seen - Jul 22, 2013 at 06:49 AM
Hello,
Try this 1
As I said, you need to contact your SIM network provider GPRS Tech Support so that they will guide you in establishing a dial up connection along with the steps by giving the necessary details like APN, Dialing number etc.
Good Luck
plz tell me how can I connect my phne intrnt cnnction with pc???
Whats is the process to use net by using computer on mobile.
how are u
andrewmike541 1 Posts Tuesday January 20, 2015Registration date January 20, 2015 Last seen - Jan 20, 2015 at 06:02 AM
Thank you
Step 1

First connect your Samsung Galaxy Phone to your PC and after that do not select "File Transfer Mode".

Step 2

On Your Phone, Go to Menu > Setting > Wireless and network > Mobile network and Check "Use Packet Data"

Step 3

Now, Go to Menu > Setting > Wireless and Network > Tethering and portable Hotspot and Check "USB Tethering"

Step 4

Install Samsung KIES on your system, which is an official PC suite for Samsung Smartphone and can be downloaded from Samsung Site
Step 5

Next, on your computer, Go to Control Panel > Network and Internet Connections > Network Connections and now you will see Samsung Modem there.

Step 6

Now finally, you can connect the Internet and start browsing using your Samsung galaxy Smartphone as modem and use the internet endlessly. Make sure you have enough data available on your smart phone to make it available for your computer internet. for more info.: Deleted by moderator