- My thinkvision monitor won't turn on
- No signal on monitor but cpu running - Guide
- Thinkvision monitor standby mode ✓ - Hardware Forum
- Monitor keeps going in power save mode ✓ - Hardware Forum
- My Lenova Desktop Computer won't turn on, stays in Power Saving Mode. - Hardware Forum
- Lg monitor won't turn on - Monitor Forum
Check your display settings for your Display card and see if you have the 2 monitors setup for dual/clone view
I need to go in the computer management and disable/enable my second monitor for it to work every time I boot my PC. I have two syncMaster and I find it very annoying. But Vista doesn't seem to like to have two displays? I have another pc with two different monitor and I don't have this problem so... Vista doesn't like to have two of the same monitor or just doesn't like the samsung SyncMaster.