- Connecting Internet to old Panasonic?
- Speed connect internet - Download
- How to connect internet to pc from iphone - Guide
- Network...Connected. Internet...no (DNS???) ✓ - Forum - Network
- How to connect internet with sim card ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- I am unable to connect internet on my phone. ✓ - Forum - WiFi
We need the brand name of the computer or the name and model of the motherboard to answer your question. In general you can add a wireless card to a computer to gain wirless access. The problem is identifying what type of card you need. Your computer may use ISA or PCI cards. ISA cards are no longer made also it may be difficult to find a wireless card that supports Windows 95.