Shortcut virus, gpedit.msc and regedit disable [Solved/Closed]

Registration date
Thursday August 22, 2013
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2013
-
 bishops -
guys I am having problem with some stupid things. a virus that making my file and folder hiden and making shortcut on the pen-drive and as well as flush drive. gpedit.msc disabled. also regedit disabled. I tried avast, avg, smardav, anti mailware bite. anvi smart defender etc. but anything is not working. I got ''17470302_msconfig'' vbs hidden file on flush drive and C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming folder. it is coming back again and again. anvi smart defender got ''trojan.agent.378673''. this stupid thing also coming back again and again.

please help me to get rid of this problem. plzzzzz

2 replies

Registration date
Friday April 12, 2013
Status
Security contributor
Last seen
June 28, 2020
Hi,

You may use Pre_Scan to remove the threads.

http://www.security-helpzone.com/Tools/g3n/winlogon.exe

Paste report writen on C:\Pre_scan[...].txt here.

Good luck.

Contributeur Sécurité CCM
Registration date
Thursday August 22, 2013
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2013

thank you bosss.. I am going to use it..
Registration date
Thursday January 31, 2013
Status
Last seen
September 2, 2020

hello it's better to accomodate the report on a server and give the link they'll give you cause the report is too long for the forum.
Registration date
Thursday August 22, 2013
Status
Last seen
August 25, 2013

Dinath... thank you so much.. at last my laptop behaving good. I think that the stupid things hv gone. I was victim for more than 15 days. at last shortcut virus removed. but how can I get back the gpedit.msc? plz tell me a way. I can remember that I delete the
gpedit.msc
from my system folders.
Registration date
Tuesday October 15, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 15, 2013

Thanks Dinath! You're my hero! I don't know how to thank you but really a massive thank you! i'VE BEEN SUFFERING FOR THIS STUPID VIRUS ON MY FLASH DRIVE AND NOW IT'S GONE. tHANK YOUUUU!!
Love you so much XOXO
Registration date
Friday April 12, 2013
Status
Security contributor
Last seen
June 28, 2020
@FrancesVillaluz,

Pleasure.

@saju_00_7,

Did you realy delete gpedit.msc ? In this case, you need to reinstall part or totaly of Microsoft Windows. Try to fix that with the following command :

https://www.security-helpzone.com/2013/08/02/microsoft-windows-systeme-sfc-scannow-verification-de-lintegrite-des-donnees/

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!