My laptop model is dell inspiron 1525. It got hang and was not turning off , so i removed the power cable and battery. But after that its not starting! The power and charging lights are also not glowing. Pls help
Please try the below mentioned steps and check if you observe any change in the state of the computer:
1. Disconnect all the power connections (viz., battery and AC Adapter).
2. Remove all the external peripherals (if any) attached to the computer.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10-15 seconds and then release the power button.
4. Re-connect the AC Adapter and Battery and now try to power on the computer and check.
5. If the computer still doesn't power on repeat steps 1-3 and then re-seat the Memory Module(s) in the computer. Check this video for steps on how to re-seat the memory module(s).
6. Check if you are able to power on the computer after re-seating the memory modules.
Do reply with results.
To know more about Dell's products, services and drivers & downloads, please go to http://dell.to/YBlak6