No Display

Closed
shajideepa Posts 16 Registration date Saturday March 16, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 5, 2014 - Oct 2, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 2, 2013 at 04:41 PM
Dear Sir
I have a HP workstation ( DC7600 SMALL FORM FACTOR ). Today while i was doing something with it the display became black and only start menu and the calender gadget could see after some time vaguely . but after some time the display became normal for some time and then became black. the OS is windows 7 (64 bit). I thought 64 bit may be the problem.So I changed the OS to windows 7 (32 bit). The system worked nearly one hour and the display disappeared. No VGA signal comes out ( Monitor blinks ) I opened the CPU removed ram and cleaned the slot. No change . but this time when i turned on the PC the green indicator on the PC became red and alarm sound came . again i tried at that time all the fans in the system rotates in a low speed for sometime and the speed of all fan increased high .
What is the problem ? I request the kind hearted people to help me by giving a solution
Thanking you
Shaji

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 2, 2013 at 04:41 PM
Hello,

I'm afraid that I have some sad news. The issue seems related to your motherboard and it's a physical circuit issue that only a hands-on technician can see to.

Sorry