Internet explorer
Closed
paul 007
Posts
1
Registration date
Monday 28 October 2013
Status
Member
Last seen
28 October 2013
-
28 Oct 2013 à 09:48
Paul 007 - 28 Oct 2013 à 19:00
Paul 007 - 28 Oct 2013 à 19:00
Related:
- Internet explorer
- Download internet explorer 11 - Download - Browsers
- Google toolbar for internet explorer - Download - Browsers
- Internet explorer cannot display the webpage - Guide
- Internet explorer saved passwords - Guide
- Private browsing internet explorer - Guide
1 response
Anonymous User
28 Oct 2013 à 17:45
28 Oct 2013 à 17:45
Did you that Kioskea is not managed by robots or slaves but real people who give their time free to help people.
An elementary rule of conduct is to ask politely, like please and thank you.
An elementary rule of conduct is to ask politely, like please and thank you.
28 Oct 2013 à 19:00
But I didn't think it was run by robots or slaves as I would be against slavery and slave labour, I myself devote a lot of time to the needy and sick and I never complain or expect compliments . Where as typing something online is not a very personal thing especially when I'm just looking for a little help from someone that has encountered my type of problem before , but THANK YOU for pointing that out to me,
PLEASE feel free to write back if you have a solution to my PC problem, if not don't bother ,
THANK YOU