Internet explorer

Closed
paul 007 Posts 1 Registration date Monday October 28, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 28, 2013 - Oct 28, 2013 at 09:48 AM
 Paul 007 - Oct 28, 2013 at 07:00 PM
Hello,

I am trying to send an email with an attachment but when I go into pictures and double click the picture I want to attach, a message comes up on the screen saying Interne explorex has stopped working and closes the programme . I was always able to do this but I cant any more, have any of you come across this problem and do any one have a solution,
Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Oct 28, 2013 at 05:45 PM
Did you that Kioskea is not managed by robots or slaves but real people who give their time free to help people.

An elementary rule of conduct is to ask politely, like please and thank you.
Thank you for pointing that out to me
But I didn't think it was run by robots or slaves as I would be against slavery and slave labour, I myself devote a lot of time to the needy and sick and I never complain or expect compliments . Where as typing something online is not a very personal thing especially when I'm just looking for a little help from someone that has encountered my type of problem before , but THANK YOU for pointing that out to me,
PLEASE feel free to write back if you have a solution to my PC problem, if not don't bother ,

THANK YOU