Internet Explorer, like most web browsers, preserves the web pages that you visit by default. In this article, we'll explain how to find and view this information.
Where is the history tab on Internet Explorer?
- To access your history, open Internet Explorer 11. Select the Favorites button, then select the History tab.
- If you would like to view your browsing history in chronological order, in the dropdown menu, select View By Date.
- And that's it!
What is Internet Explorer's history file location?
You can find the history file location on here:
- C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Recovery
This works for Windows 7/8/10.
How to find Internet Explorer's history shortcut?
If you are looking for a quick way to access your browsing history, just press Ctrl + H.
What is Internet Explorer history viewer?
IE history viewer is a user-friendly software that can be used to analyze websites visited with the browser. However, it hasn't been updated since Windows 7, which can cause problems while running it on newer versions of Windows.
How do I see timestamp history in Internet Explorer?
As mentioned above, once you access the history tab (the easiest way is pressing Ctrl + H), you can choose to view the history by date. This will allow you to screen your activity in chronological order.
- Internet explorer history file location
- Internet explorer view history
- Ie history
- Internet Explorer - a shortcut to clean your browsing history
- Internet Explorer - Erase history of the navigation bar
- Internet Explorer - Close unused folders in History and Favorite
- Delete browsing history: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer > Guide
- Save password in internet explorer