My passport is not detecting.

Closed
BeboUmang Posts 2 Registration date Thursday April 17, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 18, 2014 - Apr 17, 2014 at 05:38 PM
BeboUmang Posts 2 Registration date Thursday April 17, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 18, 2014 - Apr 18, 2014 at 08:20 AM
When I was coping some file in the 1 tb external hard disk , at the same time while copying file pc was getting hang and after then when I tried to open it by reconnect it, that was not working, and I checked the data cable was working properly and I used to try every thing to connect it, by installing the new driver and disable the gray light connection in device manager and all other thing which I had read in the net to solve the problem and main thing is the yellow light in hard disk is beeping and safly remove icon on the task bar is shown and also in device manager wd hard drive is shown but when I am trying to watch in the my computer the new drive is not shown, and There is no any upper filters and lowerfilters in the regestry edit thing... so please you have any suggestion tell me......... tell me..... tell me.... and most important, I had every thing on my external hard disk, conseder that data of my hard disk as my life.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 17, 2014 at 05:58 PM
Unplug the drive......

REBOOT, try that.

Have you restarted your machine?
BeboUmang Posts 2 Registration date Thursday April 17, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 at 08:20 AM
Yes, I tried to unplug it, and rebooting and restarting and most of things, but still not working.