My laptop wont turn on

Closed
ytaraz Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday August 13, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 13, 2014 - Aug 13, 2014 at 12:45 AM
 ytaraz - Aug 15, 2014 at 07:40 AM
Hello,
When i turn on my laptop, it comes with these words " ZJIKL is compressed. Press cntrl+alt+del to restart". I pressed them but it display the same words with the black screen. I did it your way of removing all the power supplies but the same display occurs. I don't know.. i think the problem might be because i compressed local disc C previous day.. please help me..
Related:

2 responses

carminabigue Posts 620 Registration date Tuesday March 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2015 125
Aug 14, 2014 at 05:31 AM
If you have bootable USB or repair disk you can Decompress using Windows System Recovery menu.

Good luck!
Thanks a lot..am finding a way to do that..I'll come back for feedback..
Blocked Profile
Aug 15, 2014 at 04:55 AM
In my case i had a same condition as yours. A master told me that my storage card isn't install correctly. And i checked, he was right. So it's just a suggestion for you. Hope will help
Sory, but how did you check that storage card, and how screen can be recovered in your suggestion.. thanks in advance for your suggestion..