Dell inspiron isn't booting anymore ! Help plz ...

Closed
Mathix97 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday October 29, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 29, 2014 - Oct 29, 2014 at 08:44 AM
Mathix97 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday October 29, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 29, 2014 - Oct 29, 2014 at 02:47 PM
I was playing a game that was asking my computer a bit more performances than usual, it overheated and turned off.
I turned it back on and it was super slow , I restarted it but it was even slower.
I opened it to clean the dust, than I saved my music and I tried to save my photos and while doing this my PC crashed so I tried to restart it and since then it isn't booting anymore. The dell logo shows up than nothing ...

Here's what it does:
http://postimg.org/image/pfgvgimwv/
And it stays on the "turned on but black" screen you can see at the end of the gif.

I already tried to press the power button for 1min with nous power source.
Pressing f8 does nothing, I know it should show windows advance option but nothing happens , I can only access setup by pressing f2.

Do you think the overheating could have caused any phisical damages to the motherboard ore anything else ?
Can anyone help me with this quite anoying problem ?
Related:

1 response

Mathix97 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday October 29, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 at 02:47 PM
I solved my problem, the hard drive was dead. Luckily I had my told computer's hard drive that I was able to put back in .