Internet Eplorer won't work

Solved/Closed
vglnn30 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday May 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 20, 2008 - May 20, 2008 at 09:05 PM
 JAALOVE - Jun 20, 2010 at 11:42 PM
Hello,
Hey everyone I am new to this website hopefully someone out there could help me out with my comp. is Windows XP
my son downloaded some videos in my comp behind my back n the comp caught like a virus, now Interner Explorer won't work at all I unistalled it n installed it n the comp. is still the same. I can't get online at all only with AOL I could get online but I still can't send e-mails, I can't sign in to Yahoo! I can't download Norton antivirus which I just bought n it basically sucks to be online like that the only thing I was able to download was AVG which it said that it clear the virus but he comp is the same.

thanks
Related:

21 responses

Hi, I don't claim to know the answer but I do know what I would try first if I were you. go to this site and do the clean up: http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/default.htm It is a registry scan. unwanted items in your registry can cause all kinds of problems and can slow your computer down badly. I use this tool often, it is a microsoft site and I tell it to clean up all of the problems it finds.