List of softwares compatible with windows 7

Solved/Closed
rossdavid Posts 185 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 6, 2010 - Mar 22, 2009 at 11:39 AM
 nominoki - Aug 16, 2013 at 04:47 AM
Hello,

I'm searching for a list of softwares compatible with windows 7 before I try to install anything on my pc... can you help me?
Related:

30 responses

I have a windows vista printer and vista webcam and tom tom is it compatible with window 7 please
highlandthumper Posts 4 Registration date Friday April 23, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 23, 2010 3
Apr 23, 2010 at 02:01 PM
Yes you can, as most of the code in Vista is the same as Win 7. If you have a problem, do a search on the web for what you need.....simples.
My pc games are not working in windows 7??
what should I do
I FACE A LOT OF PROBLEMS IN THIS WINDOWS 7.........NO ONE GAME IS RUNNING IN THIS OPERATING SYSTEM......I WANT O PLAY NFS SHIFT SO..............CAN U HELP ME FOR RUNNING GAME IN THIS OS..........................................................
downloaded videos in my video file will not open using windows media center after downloading nero 9. By removing Nero 9, could this solve the problem? The version of Nero is a pirated.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
So you all know, window 7 32 bit, and 64 bit drivers are available @ http://www.proaudiosoft.com/wg111v2.html . I downloaded and installed myself, and they work great. just though I would share, I tried everywhere else to find them, and my system is 64bit windows 7 btw....
do I need tune up utilities with norton 360 version 4
Dear sir,
most of the applications/softwares are compatible with windows 7 I also have windows 7 and I download the softwares for windows 7 from download.cnet.com
Hi all

Does anyone have a list of those prgrams that are still compatable with windows me as I am finding my old computer is less praticle as the weeks go by dues to the large number of prgrams I can currently run.

Regards to all
Hey there,

I'm currently running Windows 7 RC (Build 7100) on a standard macbook using Boot Camp, while I don't know the full list, the programs I have running successfully are:

AVG Antivirus v8.5 (Free Version)
ALL latest versions of Windows Live apps (messenger, mail, photo, etc..)
Comodo Firewall (latest version (8??))
iTunes (Latest version)
All of Apples Bootcamp software EXCEPT Intel display drivers (but Win7 installs those automatically anyway)
Guitar Pro, though my girlfriend whose also running Win7 RC has had issues, but her computer is a totally different spec.

Thats all I have for the time being, but one thing to say is DO NOT assume that because a program will support Vista, it does not always mean it will support Windows 7, and be careful when installing anything that doesn't say that it is compatible with Win7, as you may well be seeing our old friend Mr Blue Screen of Death :P
What about Outlook Express not in Window's 7. Have a Good Day SirGeorge.
Hey Steve,
I am having trouble with wireless on Windows 7 on my MacBook Bootcamp
Everything else works, but not wireless.. It works with LAN cable.. but I need the wireless, I have been searching and searching.. no luck for drivers.. I did use the cd from apple etc..

HELP!? :D

thanks,

alex
i have the exact same problem!
Alex, I have the exact same problem! I need help!
Hello! I just bought a computer that came standard with win 7 and I can't connect to the internet with my Linksys Broadband Router Wireless-G 2.4 GHz 54mbpsmodel number WRT54G w/ 4 port switch. The adapter I own is a Linksys wireless-G 2.4 GHz USB Network with 802.11g Model Number WUSB54Gver. 4. Is there anyone who can help me with this problem please?