Mouse doesnt work while typing

Closed
jacknos1 - Apr 10, 2015 at 03:27 PM
jacknos1 Posts 2 Registration date Friday April 10, 2015 Status Member Last seen April 10, 2015 - Apr 10, 2015 at 11:25 PM
alright so i got a quad core samsung windows 8, and i keep having this problem, i look everywhere but people dont have the same things i have, i have a elan touch pad (its part of the laptop) and no one has it either. people say to go to mouse settings in the mouse control panel but for me it says touch pad and i dont have palm check on what comes up (there will be a picture of what comes up) and im confused what to do on this, if you can please help.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Apr 10, 2015 at 09:02 PM
Ok, beside you not having the same machine, what is the problem?

Your mouse shouldn't work while typing, it is a touch screen OS!

Let us know!
"If you would have told me 20 years ago that everyone was going to be a photographer in 20 years, I wouldn't have believed you!"
jacknos1 Posts 2 Registration date Friday April 10, 2015 Status Member Last seen April 10, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 at 11:22 PM
my problem is that the mouse doesnt work while typing, by typing i mean using the keyboard, almost every game on the computer uses WASD to move instead of the freakin arrows and i have too move around in games using the mouse, so just imagine this, i want to make a good video cause i have youtube as a job (IT DOES PAY) and im a minecraft player, i try to move and get away from something and i cant turn while running, im trapped and i continiosly die, my fans rage, unsub, this messes me up, and i cant earn as much money.
jacknos1 Posts 2 Registration date Friday April 10, 2015 Status Member Last seen April 10, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 at 11:25 PM
so the problem is, since so many are confused, i play alot of games, that uses WASD, since it thinks when i press WASD is typing, i cant use the mouse to turn, vice versa, so i cant move in the games, i cant do as well, and its starting to get anoying.