I need to factory reset this laptop. I have tried holding down the zero key when powering up. Releasing after hearing the beeping noise. It still boots up into XP.
Do you have any other ieads or Can I download the restore CD from somewhere and burn it to a DVD?
1) Hold down the power button for ten seconds to switch off your machine
Please note: Holding down the power button on the machine forces it to switch off. Any unsaved data will be lost.
2) Press and hold the zero key and at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on your notebook
3) When the machine starts beeping, release the zero key
4) When prompted by the warning screen, select Yes to continue with the system recovery
5) Select Recovery of Factory Default Software and click Next
6) Select Recover to out-of-box state and Click Next again
7) Click Next to Start the recovery