Lg monitor Power Saving Mode [Solved/Closed]

Gold - Aug 19, 2015 at 07:48 PM - Latest reply:  Gold
- Aug 21, 2015 at 08:56 AM
Hello,

I have a gateway desktop that I got from my cousin and it's amazing for gaming so I'm pretty sure it's custom made I unplugged some things to clean my room and when I tried to plug them in again the computer would turn on and my monitor would tell me it dosent think whatever cable I just plugged in is plugged in "power saving mode" this has happend once before which I came to this exact website and did some instructions that I listened to and it helped, however it won't work this time and I've turned my PC off so many different ways that I'm scared I might have damaged the power supply...- help

See more 

2 replies

xpcman 19109 Posts Wednesday October 8, 2008Registration dateModeratorStatus July 21, 2018 Last seen - Aug 20, 2015 at 02:13 PM
Thank you
This message indicates that the PC is not sending a video signal to the monitor or more correctly the monitor is not receiving a signal. You might have caused a loose connection with the motherboard and the video card.

Perhaps you can find a friend with more practical knowledge to help you.

Good luck
I ended up just cleaning out the dust in the fan and then it only blue screened so I restored it back to before this whole mess and it works great now