Is it me or are these people as mad as shad?

Closed
LickleMissGiggles Posts 1 Registration date Monday October 19, 2015 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2015 - Oct 19, 2015 at 03:37 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 19, 2015 at 04:52 PM
For the last several DAYS I have been trying to get my Hotmail password reset. But when they send the new password I have noticed the email address is wrong. Now I thought I seen a bunch of doughnuts with some of the management I'm working with but for love of mankind these people take the throne for foolishness.

Sorry but they are USELESS on every level. Customer Service I'm not sure they can spell the word let alone perform it.

Any ideas how to move this matter forward that I can live happily ever after?

xXx

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 19, 2015 at 04:52 PM
Hello

I suspect that it may not be you but them, that is ever since Hotmail moved to Outlook.com.

Have you ever tried to matters upwards when dealing with mind limited robots? If you ever find the solution, we would be most grateful if you let the CCM community know about it, it will go viral. (Mind you, it is not the only kind of issue with Hotmail that needs a solution)

Good luck

Ambucias
Moderator, Virus/Security Contributor

P.S. I use my ISP's mail service, much more efficient.