- Installing a new hard drive
- Installed new hard drive windows 10 won't boot ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- How to install roblox on external hard drive - How-To - Windows
- Hard drive not installed ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Install windows xp on external hard drive ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows xp install not detecting hard drive ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
I just installed a new hard drive into a Dell Latitude laptop because the old one crashed. I didn't have to configure anything.... i took the old one out, slid the new one in, and then booted from a windows re-install CD. This allowed me to install windows xp again. I have had problems in the past with hard drives for desktop pc's, because there is a jumber that needs to be placed correctly to tell the pc if the drive is the master or the slave.