- Dell inspiron 510m hard drive
- How to install a new hard drive: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7 - Guide
- Windows 7 installation not detecting hard drive ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- How to install a second hard drive windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- How to install transcend external hard drive - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Dell hard drive not installed ✓ - Forum - Laptop
I just installed a new hard drive into a Dell Latitude laptop because the old one crashed. I didn't have to configure anything.... i took the old one out, slid the new one in, and then booted from a windows re-install CD. This allowed me to install windows xp again. I have had problems in the past with hard drives for desktop pc's, because there is a jumber that needs to be placed correctly to tell the pc if the drive is the master or the slave.