Common internet problem....?

Closed
Evan.N - Apr 20, 2009 at 12:34 AM
canonbj525 Posts 9 Registration date Friday October 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009 - Apr 20, 2009 at 05:06 AM
Hello,
To anyone who can help me...,

Can anyone tell me how to increase the internet transfer rate (download speed)...?
I'm using the HSDPA USB modem by Huawei (Model E220)....
When i connect to the internet, the speed is 7.2Mbps and the signal is quite high, but the download speed is less then 10kbps....
even worst, less than 1kbps....
I tried all the other answers given on the net, but yet there is no any visible or experiential effect...
I also tried downloading all the managers but yet again the download speed is slightly increase from 2kbps to 4kbps....better then less than 1kbps...

Beside doing that, i also tried to lower the bandwidth and also tried all the other stuff, like hacking into firefox and stuff..

And also, my youtube isn't working.....when i want to watch a video, the ''red line'' loads till the end but there is no display of the video... So is this a common problem...? Help me in this too...

So if anyone who had experienced this prob and come through it, please do help me...

Thank you....
Related:

1 response

canonbj525 Posts 9 Registration date Friday October 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009
Apr 20, 2009 at 05:06 AM
hi,
for internet speed, you should contact your service provider.