Toshiba Satellite L655 Cant pass "Starting Windows Logo"

Closed
calvin899 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday November 13, 2016 Status Member Last seen November 13, 2016 - Nov 13, 2016 at 09:35 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Nov 13, 2016 at 01:47 PM
Hello, Before i start i want to mention the take your laptop plug out and power on off isnt working. I also dont a
Have a cd or things like that of my laptop.

Ok so last night my friend accidently drop his phone on my laptop. After 20 minutes i use the laptop to edit a video and then some of the video files i editing gone missing then everything is not responding so i push the power button off and turned it on again. after that when i open my laptop the logo show up then it give me 2 option which is "Start windows normally" and " windows Start up repair(recommended)". when i choose "start windows " theres a blue screen show after the Microsoft logo load then it will shutdown and restart my Laptop then back at it again at the 2 choices. In the blue screen it said Something Like UNMAINTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME. When i try to choose "Start up windows repair" it get stock in black screen after the microsoft logo load. So yup i cant pass the Miscrosoft Logo its either Black screen or blue screen and restart.

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Nov 13, 2016 at 01:47 PM
It's possible that your hard disk was damaged and needs to be replaced. I suggest you have a local PC repair shop do a diagnostic on it.

Good Luck