Toshiba satellite c55t-a5123 leading innovation screen frozen

Closed
prwithjamilynn - Nov 28, 2016 at 10:07 PM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Dec 5, 2016 at 06:17 AM
Hello,
I updated laptop to Windows 10, it went through all downloads and installations then said it needed to reboot once I did this it is stuck on a screen that says toshiba leading innovation if I turn on and off till I get problem solving reset menu it tells.me it encountered and error and can't do any of those things. I've tried every single one.... Please help?!?!?
Yes I've removed battery and held power button and put it back in and recovered and hit f8 a million times safe mode never came up

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Nov 29, 2016 at 06:01 AM
Hi prwithjamilynn,

So, right now you are not able to boot into Windows, right? Is it possible to open the BIOS menu? It should not depend on the OS and has to be available all the time, if the hardware is working properly. Have you checked the factory reset button combination (is available for your model)? Check the laptop’s manual for more details. It seems your PC is blocked. Is it under warranty? If it is, contact the seller.

Hope this helps

prwithjamilynn
Nov 29, 2016 at 10:52 AM
I have tried to do every reset option and it says it can not be performed an error has occurred. Safe start won't come up as an option by hitting f8 at all. It's not under warranty
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155 > prwithjamilynn
Dec 5, 2016 at 06:17 AM
Are you able to navigate freely in the BIOS menu? Try to contact the laptop manufacturer’s support. No matter if the product is under warranty, they may be able to provide a step by step troubleshooting guide.
If BIOS is working normally, try to boot from a Windows installation drive and do a clean Windows installation. If the information on your primary partition is important, you may need to firstly connect the hard drive to a desktop PC and backup all data.