Removal disk not found

Closed
dinesh - May 10, 2009 at 01:43 AM
tinorossi Posts 18 Registration date Tuesday December 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2009 - May 10, 2009 at 04:03 AM
Hello,
i have a sandisk 4 gb pendrive which dosen't appear in my desktop when i insert it but at the same time it got appeared in other's system.i have checked each and everything in my computer but i didn't find anything that related to the same so please advice
Related:

1 response

tinorossi Posts 18 Registration date Tuesday December 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2009 2
May 10, 2009 at 04:03 AM
Hi,

when you insert the flashdisk, do you hear a sound and see that something has been detected? Because this could be linked to a virus, so the thing that I would advise you to do is to try to test it on another computer (by of course specifying that the flashdisk might contain a virus) with a good anti virus. See if it is detected and if this is the case, make a virus scan of the drive. It might have some hidden virus files that is preventing it from working properly.

Just in case it is not detected though, you might want to change the flashdisk if it does not contain some important work on it.. else try to format it but I doubt you will be able to do so if there is no detection.