- HARD DRIVE PROBLEMS
- How to unlock wd hard drive without password - How-To - Hardware
- Wd external hard drive light on but not working ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Types of hard drive partitions - Articles
- My passport external hard drive not working ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- My 1TB Western Digital My Passport Stopped Working - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
Hye there. all you have to do when connecting a new drive on the pc is to go on your BIOS and see if it detects the new drive.
Hi, Thanks for your reply, I don't know how to get in to the bios, I did get into it once but I don't know where to look to see it the hard drive is there even if I get to it, I know that when I boot up my puter there is no hard drives showing so thanks for your help but I think I am going to get help with this. Ernie avalier56.