-
Isebas
Registration date
Friday July 19, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 20, 2019
-
Hello, my keyboard for my desktop0 types numbers and letters at the same time. How can I fix this?
e.g he3llo9, i8 am ho9tti8e3. Pleassseee help me.
System Configuration: Windows XP
Firefox 3.0.10

5 replies

Press the "fn" and "num lock" at the same time. you may have accidentally pressed those two by accident. hope this helps
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 5711 users have said thank you to us this month

thankyou so much that really helped
thank u , 100 %
it worked for me!! thanks a million, guys :)
thanks guys also worked for me mine is a asus
Thank you a lot for assistance :)
Hey for mine also just nw..Fn+F11....corrected the problem.mine is acer...thanku all
fn+F11 fixed mine- thank you!
my keyboard instead of typing 'E' it 'pastes information,, my 'o' changes the scgreen to full screen and 'u' adds a h so it becomes 'hu' and now each time I type 'p' this sign '<-- comes up.. its so fgrustgrating hel'p!!!!
i had a problem with mine when I type A it turns into > or < or d g r that letter does not come up its changes to various signs someone told me a drink may of been spiled on the keyboard so I had it changed for about £20 hope this helps
thanks a lot!!!

thanks..............................................................
my key board types number and letter
Hey, I had a similar problem, in that some letters were typed at the same time. I got it solved at the moment, by following the instructions in this thread:

http://ccm.net/forum/affich 24692 keyboard mess up after shift key held too lon

i.e. hold both shift keys for a few seconds.

I do not know why it works though, so just a tip.
Hi there I got the same problem I tried holding both shift keys but its not working, any suggestions please!!
Hello, to me helped Fn+F11
hey thank u so much man.... the fn+f11 key helped.... phew! thanks once again:-)
thanks helped on the ee pc.
fn+f11 helped me as well!!!! I suggest that everyone just tries each suggestion till something works :)
I had had the same problem and tried all the suggested answers here without effect.

The one answer I haven't seen, here or elsewhere, which did work was to update the BIOS.

The keyboard problem appeared after I had cleaned out and reinstalled XP and installed Microsoft Office 2007 on an IBM laptop Z60m.

A superb techie spent three hours trying to find the answer. He found most of the answers suggested here, plus several others, including a Microsoft statement "recognizing the problem." Eventually, he tried updating the BIOS, which worked. But he thought of that himself. Nowhere did he find anything suggesting updating the BIOS.

FWI.