Acer aspire laptop now not connecting to mobile hotspot.

Closed
Eesa - Apr 17, 2017 at 04:30 AM
 Eesa - Apr 20, 2017 at 05:57 AM
Hello,

My Acer laptop is not connecting to Mobile hotspot or wifi since 1 week. I can't try anything because I don't even see the WiFi icon in the taskbar. Instead of it there is an icon of network and a cross which shows not connected-no connections are available. In the network Connections there is only bluetooth network Connection and no wireless network connections. Mobile hotspot has no problem because other can use WiFi from it.
Anyone please help me........PLEASE....!!!!!

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Apr 17, 2017 at 08:15 PM
your wifi hardware may have a problem or the driver may have been updated with code that does not work. You can try deleting the wifi hardware and letting Windows add it back in or reverting the wifi driver to an older copy. Or, you could bypass the PROBLEM and buy a USB wifi adapter for one of your USB ports. You can find very small adapters that would work with your laptop.

Good Luck
If I delete the hardware, will there be any problem with my laptop? If not, how can i add it back?
Please give me an advice.......PLEASE...!!!