- Toshiba Satellite Touch Pad Faulty
- Toshiba Satellite mouse pad stopped working ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- How to reset your Toshiba Satellite mouse pad ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Toshiba satellite laptop won't boot past toshiba screen ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- My Toshiba laptop won't boot ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Toshiba satellite touchpad not working ✓ - Forum - Laptop
So, if you want to use the pad, unplug the mouse. If you wont to use the mouse, don't use the pad. The pad becomes unresponsive by design, as the PC knows you have another device for pointing, and it thinks if you are on the pad, you are typing and leaning on it. This is not a problem, but a feature.