- Toshiba Satellite Touch Pad Faulty
- Toshiba satellite mouse pad not working - How-To - Laptop computer
- Toshiba Satellite mouse pad stopped working ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- How to reset your Toshiba Satellite mouse pad ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Frozen cursor on Toshiba Sattelite laptop ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Toshiba Satellite Pro C850 touchpad not working ✓ - Forum - Laptop
So, if you want to use the pad, unplug the mouse. If you wont to use the mouse, don't use the pad. The pad becomes unresponsive by design, as the PC knows you have another device for pointing, and it thinks if you are on the pad, you are typing and leaning on it. This is not a problem, but a feature.