The discussions

Unable to sign into yahoo mail

Sir Each time I try to sign into my yahoo mail from my mobile android phone it will request to send me a code on any of my numbers and when respon...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Google items on my phone lenovo s860

Hello, please how can I have Google items on my phone Lenovo S860. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 58.0.3029.83

Ambucias

How to create a samsung account

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Opera 12.16assist me to open samsung acount

Ambucias

Order my account in fb can be unblock/enabled

Please order my account in FB can be unblock/enabled return. Because it has blocked. Thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

How to recover videos from whatsapp?

Is there a way to recover videos from whatsapp which were not downloaded for a long time (2weeks)….while the blurred file shows on the tab screen but ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2017 by
gainerp

How to delete picasa app

Where do I go to uncheck sync Picassa. I want to delete that app.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2017 by
xpcman

Uncover what's hidden on lg g2 and galaxy s7

How do i find what is being hidden on an LG G2 & Galaxy S7

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2017 by
BunoCS

My yahoo account is password blocked

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 35.0.1916.141 Please my new number this

3 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2017 by
mobileguide

How to remove samsung account?

--how can I remove an. Samsung account on my Android phone that is not my acc. Came on phone when bought from a person at swap meet RAVEN BIANCA AMOR...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2017 by
mobileguide

Unlock phone cant access screen to type code

Closed

Hi I'm trying to unlock my samsung gte1200 and have tried following you tube vids only when I cum to make the SOS call that enables me to type the cod...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2017 by
ac3mark

Need to change my account

Hello, I need to change my account System Configuration: Android / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

How do l change all the chineses apps to english?

Hello, my coolpad android phone came with Chinese apps and need them in English how do l change them to English? thank you.

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2017 by
xpcman

Google email account

Hello, I'm Laura Arnett I need to get in my email account I don't know my password and I put my email address in but they said it's the wrong em...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2017 by
xpcman

Need camera mod with watermark

is there a Redmi 4 Prime camera that is modified to have a watermark directly on the photo, example watermark "shot on Redmi 4 Prime" in the photo So...

xpcman

Forgot password of my wechat

please help me i do to love my friend list on wechat please help me to active with me back

xpcman

Transfering audio and video from samsung 5 to p.c.

How do I transfer files to PC from android

xpcman

Connected to wifi but no internet access

Closed

Hello, I tried to connect to my wifi box this morning i dont have a computer or laptop just have a wifi box and it just stopped working it says on...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2017 by
PARKER-FIX

I'd is disable call me ppease

Hello, My I'd is disable call me ppease System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2017 by
BunoCS

Facebook account disabled

Hello, My Facebook account was hacked,l created another one,it was disabled.Help System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Someone hacked in my phone

Someone hacked in my phone I cannot use my services,. They are going to steel my accvounts a make me pay their bills on my account. Can you help me??

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Official website to download pnb mobile banking app

Hello, Is this https://pnb.mbapp.co.in/ the official website to download PNB Mobile banking app ? System Configuration: Macintosh / Chrome 61.0...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2017 by
xpcman

Whatsapp for lenovo 2

Whether what's app.can be downloaded on this Lenovo tablet?

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2017 by
BunoCS

Failed to open the file from pen drive in android mobile

Hello, My pen drive works fine before format, now when open pen drive it says failed to open the file, i have tried with different mobile same err...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

I changed my phone number...

Hello, Please help me ...i changed my phone number ...everytime when i loged in they ask me to fill up the code ...but the code always send to my ol...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

hello i dont rember my pass word to yahoo account and dont have the same phone number please help System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my recover i'd and password

Hello, Plz recover my I'd I forgot my recover I'd n passward System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

2 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2017 by
jrimrock

Password reset

Hello, I lost my password and recovery mobile of my email ***@*** please help asap

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

How to connect mobile net to pc

Hello, How to use mobile jio net (connect) to pc System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Galaxy tab e password reset question

Hello, How do I change the password for Samsung Galaxy Tab E for app permissions? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Connect my phone to my older tv

Hello, What do I need to buy to connect my phone to my older TV? System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

Forgot gmail password and recovery number

I don't remember my Google password or recovery number can you help me? I'm using another phone in order to get my info. I cannot set up my phone at t...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Number change

Hello, My gmail account number changed >Android / Chrome 57.0.2987.132

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Files locked after updating file locker on my samsung j7

Hello I have installed file locker in mobile and put file in it. But last night file locker was updated and all the files get locked. I uninstal...

Ambucias

Someone has hacked my id

Hello, Android / Chrome 40.0.2214.109 because it id is connected to game it was online game name clash of clan you can see my id also tag is ...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I have forgotten my gmail id password mentioned above please help me to get it backSystem Configuration: Android / Chrome 43.0....

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Sim of aircel in 300 speed

Hello, On 26 buy a new sim of aircel in 300 but speed was not and i'm very to call customer care but no one recieved so, plzz solv...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Mobile connection to desktop connection

Hello, I have vivo android mobile phone. I want to connect internerner with my home deskstop. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163....

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to recover my password?

Hello Sir I m forgot password ***@***. plz recover my password by sms mob no. ********** System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163...

Ambucias

How to block private callers?

I've been harassed incessantly over the past couple of days by Private caller. What app is used? I see the instructions are clear, but what specifi...

Ambucias

My android displays a white page

Hello, My phone started yesterday to show this interrupting white page with IP address mismatch on the corner so i m asking how can i stop this from...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

Recovery my gmail password without phone no.

Hello, Sir/maddam My name is rabin mandal.I forgrt my gmail password .my gmail id was very important.it was my office gmail id.how can i recovery ...

ac3mark

Camera not open

Hello, My mobile lava iris fuel f1 camera, gallery and video player not open after reboot factory setting System Configuration: Android / Chrom...

ac3mark

Ip address mismatch error appears when connected to the internet

Hello, For the last one week.. A white page which contains IP address mismatch occurs when I on my internet...kindly help me to get out from this ...

xpcman

How to reset my gmail password?

How. Can I reset my Google password if I no loner gave my recovery number or another email and don't have access to an actual. Computer just my phone ...

xpcman

How to recover hacked gmail account?

Hello, my account of gmail was hacked and recoveries are also changed so please tell how do i get back my account

xpcman

Send me new password

Plz send me new password another emil

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Htc evo 4g sprint how to change service provider

Hello, I have an htc evo 4g sprint that doesnt have a sim slot is there any way i can convert the carrier to a gsm service provider?

3 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2017 by
mobileaddict

Lg android - what & where is a soft key?

LG Android - what & where is a soft key?

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Need to reset my gmail password

Hello, I am lost my Gmail password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 46.0.2490.85

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2017 by
xpcman

Receive regular incoming calls with viber

Hi. How can i recieve regular incoming phone calls on viber. Please advice? thanks

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark
Results 601 - 650 out of a total of 1,990