The discussions

My daughters facebook account disappeared!

Solved

Hello, Yesterday my daughter's account disappeared on Facebook.  We tried reactivating it but it says there is no account associate with them.   Sear...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Hacked facebook

Hello, My Facebook account was hacked 2 months ago and I have tried several times to get it back. They changed my email and phone number so I can’t r...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Facebook hacked

I have 2 facebook account, my main one opened from years has been hacked and now disappeared, tried everything but nothing worked. Even emailed Facebo...

HelpiOS

Your access can't be reinstated;identity confirmation failed

Hello, Been having problems with my account. I have contacted support multiple times, they all say that my account is not restriced or that "now" it ...

HelpiOS

Someone hacked my fb account

Hello, What do I do, phone number changed, email address changed so I cant get access to the account

HelpiOS

Unable to access facebook from different computer

Hello, can NOT access Facebook from different computer. No access to original computer - out of country. Don't have use of cell phone ? ANYWAY  possi...

HelpiOS

Stuck on "you disagreed with the decision"

Hello, My facebook account was suspended, and immediately I disagreed with the decision. My account is under review, but weird things happen:  1. Fa...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

My facebook is locked

Hello, my facebook is lock help me please

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Facebook account locked

Hi, I am a regular user of Facebook and suddenly my account was locked and I am trying to confirm my identity to unlocked it but I can't find any opti...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

My facebook account disagreed an loging error

Hello sir, I am not able to use my facebook account due to your rong decision, I always follow your facebook rules, how many times I will apply to you...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Hacked account. how to block my hacked account

My Facebook account name is Chijioke. Please my account was hacked, password changed. I don't have access to my account,I want to block my account for...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2023 by
eden60_3473

Unlock my facebook account

Hello,Fb I'd has locked I have dob and number

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Disagreed with decision

Solved

Hello, Please help me how to fix my facebook account was disagreed with decision.

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Enable my facebook account

Hello, my facebook account is disabled due to child sexual abuse i never posted such post in my facebook account still my account is disabled by comm...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Facebook account login

Solved

Hello, How to access my Facebook account if I see this message? T a l h, you disagreed with the decision ON JULY 6, 2023 Check back here for the ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Phone number not adding in facebook

Solved

Hello, I am trying to add my phone number on Facebook there is showing issue issue like this: The phone number you are trying to verify was used to a...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

How to recover my facebook account with out sim

Hello,how can I recover my Facebook account with lose sim

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2023 by
ravida_1351

How to recover my hacked facebook account

How to recover my Facebook hacked account with email and phone number 

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2023 by
ravida_1351

My facebook is locked

Hello, My facebook was hacked. After that, I took it back and changed my password. But after changing my password, my account was locked. It seems I ...

ravida_1351

My facebook account has been locked

Hello, My Facebook account has been locked and I get the option of get a code by email but unfortunately I can't access email due to some reason. So ...

ravida_1351

My facebook account how to unlock my phone namper

Hello Facebook My Facebook account in looked Or my Gmail I'd forgot in my phone namper Facebook page in please my FB I'd unlocks

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2023 by
ravida_1351

Confirm account facebook

Solved

Good evening, facebook asked me to confirm my account, and import my ID. , my account has been blocked for 80 days, please help me, when I send my ...

6 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2023 by
andreana

My account is disagree

Solved

Hello, Sir/mam my account is disagree with decision.and uploaded my real photo and id card picture and screen short but don't remove my account.so ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Business account disabled

Solved

Hello, My account has been disabled for months leaving me with no way of using the platform. And I really do not know the reason or how to make amends...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Facebook account blocked

Solved

Hello, sir It's my real fecbook account.sir place come back my fecbook account sir.sir my fecbook account problem you disagreed with the decision che...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

I think my iphone is banned from using facebook

Three days ago ago my personal FB account was banned for breaking the community standards. My Instagram is gone too since it was on the same email, co...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2023 by
Muzi

"my facebook account locked: how to unlocked it"

Solved

Hello,  Can I use system restore on my laptop at an earlier pt. to unlock it?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Pc hacked - facebook account hijacked, facebook won't help

I've gone round and round with Facebook recovery to no avail. The hacker in Indonesia apparently, changed my email address and telephone number on my ...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Can't log in to facebook because code generator fails

Solved

When I try to log into my fb account on desktop I need to get the code from the Code Generator on the mobile app which I can't get because I can't log...

46 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

My facebook hacked and disabled

Hello, I Am Old User Of This Facebook since 20 years account And facebook Team Disabled By Mistake My Facebook Account . My Facebook was hacked and t...

8 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Facebook hacked and contact information changed

Solved

Hello, My facebook was hacked 6 days ago and my email, phone number were taken off. I have tried everything to get my Facebook back and I really d...

40 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2023 by
cornwallav8r

Find lock id date of birth

Solved

Please sir help me. How to find facebook lock id date of birth?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Facebook identity verification after being hacked

Hello, Facebook is asking me to confirm the account is mine but only gives the option to confirm it through a phone number that is not mine and I don...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Facebook code doesnt work

Hello, did you ever find a solution to recovering your facebook page i have been trying for 2 days just came across  your post  hoping for a solution ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2023 by
Winston

I cant facebook login (authenticator)

Hello, I used to log in to my Facebook account using the code generated in the Microsoft Authenticator app. I didn't set up any alternative verificat...

My account is locked identify can help me to another option

Solved

Hello, help me with get codes to unlock my account ​​​​​​​

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Please delete account

Solved

Hello, Hi sir some bady used my wife photo and created one facebook login that"****" plz.. delete dat facebook

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Please unlock my facebook account

Hello, Facebook account unlock my problem 

2 replies Last reply on 12 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Got my fb account blocked

Someone hacked my account. He added a new email address and a new password. As I try to regain access to my account, fb doesn't allow me to do so usin...

2 replies Last reply on 9 May 2023 by
TK

Hi my account account is locked ????.

Hello,  Hi my account is locked u have no access to my Gmail and also I don't know about my date of birth I have mobile number then how can I unlock ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

You have requested too many sms codes. you must wait 24 hours to receive another

Solved

My FB account is locked, because I didn't provide the code for FB, who can help me? If you can help me, please read my Paypal account and I'll send yo...

7 replies Last reply on 7 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

How to unlock

Hello, My Facebook account has been locked. It has problem regarding confirm your identity. Please help me unlock my account. Please provide me code ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2023 by
ravida_1351

Can't get code generator. my f.b hacked. my phone cloned.

Hello, Hi. My Facebook account was hacked but my phone was cloned too. It sends me codes but then asks for a login code I've used before which I ca...

Hello sir/mam my account is disagreed with the decision

Solved

Hello sir/mam my account is disagreed with the decision and i uploaded my real photo or Govt id card picture and screenshot but don't recover my accou...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

My personal facebook account was disabled

Hello, Sir my personal fesbook account was disabled in only one day. Sir 24 hours only Remaining then my personal fesbook account was disabled permane...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

My account locked i need get code by phone number link

Hello, My account has been locked plzz help me

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

My facebook account was hacked and removed

Hello, My facebook was hacked 6 days ago and my email, phone number were taken off. I have tried everything to get my Facebook back and I really don’...

Security check preventing log in

Hello, I have the same problem with your wife's account, tried sending email or report the problem in facebook help center but still no luck. D...

5 replies Last reply on 1 May 2023 by
Amandabee

Password forgotten

Hello, What should i do when i have forgotten the password and no longer has access to the phone number

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2023 by
HelpiOS

Facebook sms confirmation code not received

Hello, I have been trying for a week to log back into my FB account. I haven't used it in ages. I get the confirmation code for my email just fine, b...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2023 by
manav5654
Results 151 - 200 out of a total of 12,300