The discussions

Having problem to reactivate facebook account

Hello, This side Prateek Srivastava.. I am facing problem to reactivate my Facebook account. The problem is that the confirmation code is sen...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2014 by
raaxoyarey

Tried too many times message.

I'm trying to enter code to reset my password for fb and keep getting the message I have tried to many codes and to try again later. Next day I still ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Facebook

Closed

My conformation number for facebook

Anonymous User

2 account with 1 email

Hi I have an account on Facebook with user name : , accidentally my brother created another account with exactly the same references that i put ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2014 by
ac3mark

Cant get on fb

hello i need help pls,ive been waiting t get on facebook now for over an hour,and it still says cant get on due to site issues?what dos that mean?pls ...

adityagamer

Somebody has created a facebook account with my name

Somebody has created a facebook account with my name n he is misusing it......what should i do now......i tried to hack that id but there is no phone ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2014 by
jack4rall

Problem with pictures loading in facebook

Hello, I have an issue with Facebook on my mac - the thumbnails of the profile pictures and the chat pictures are not loading at all (they remain bla...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2014 by
kitkat2014

Can't log into facebook

Every time I try to log on to my facebook account it says "Account temporarily unavailable" does anyone know what this means and how to fix it?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Facebook can't load

Solved

Hello, I'm having problem with Facebook. News feeds, notifications, messages, photos, comments, etc. are not loading. And most of the links and bu...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2014 by
neLa

How to accese with out internet

Hello, sir pleas help me how to access in computer facebook Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 29.0

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Facbook

I need to remov my profile number so i need my confromation

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Problem with different facebook accounts with same password

I have two facebook accounts with same password , even when I m using different user ID ,I m able to access only one account . so I want to delete one...

JensAlsing

Facebook hacked

Hello, Pls help, someone is using Blasius tezock eyong's Facebook account. He does not know who that person is. Help stop or secured his account. ...

Ambucias

Problems logging in my account for almost a week now

Hello, i have a problem with my facebook account when i try to log in it is opening but not in an usual manner such that i cant open my in box nor any...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2014 by
ac3mark

Cannot connect to my facebook page

Solved/Closed

Hello, Whenever I try to log onto my facebook page it doesnt work! After filling out my email and password, and press login, I always get an error me...

10 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2014 by
Abiha

How to overcome the error of fake id

Hello, when i log into my account they say that you are fake. how can i overcome this error. please guide me. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrom...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

I can not open facebook website

Closed

Hello,friends! Can you help me open Facebook website. I have problems with this.

5 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2014 by
nurul

Facebook problem

Hello, i cant enter into the facebook site that give me www.facebook.com is in a problem . but other web r opening why ? will i get a solution for th...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2014 by
jack4rall

Facebook hacked

Hello, i didnot get any facebookconfimation code or email i finot gt in my email plese help me i want to make my facebook someone please help my ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Facebook homepage won't load after login

Hello, After I log-in facebook, it just shows a white screen, it won't load, how can I fix this? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 34.0.1847.1...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2014 by
kieferschild

How to change facebook language

Hello, my face book language change Hindi to English

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2014 by
jack4rall

Facebook confirmation code, how to get it

Hello, help me. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.1

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2014 by
jack4rall

Not receiving code on my mobile fone

Hello, i am not receiving the code on my mobile fone Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 34.0.1847.116

2011N2

How to change my facebook homepage to english

Solved

hello how to change my facebook homepage to English? from prince appleton

jack4rall

Facebook password reset by mobole number?

Hi... I need a help from you people. Actually i change my password, after a few hours i forgot my new password and when i entered my old password its ...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2014 by
DasHin

My facebook cannot open simply.please help me.

Account Temporarily Unavailable. Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2014 by
ac3mark

Help with fake face book account

Some one created a Face Book account in my name using my photos and are writing terrible things about me also they are posting indescent photos of me ...

9 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2014 by
ac3mark

How to upload file into facebook

how to upload file into facebook

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Fb hacked and email changed

Hello Dears Can anyone help me my friend's fb account was hacked and the email has been changed and we can't restore it we tried facebook.com/hack...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

So impossible to me

someone seems to have known my password after responding to a friend request i sent to him. how is that possible and how can i avoid it?

7 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2014 by
AnonomouslyAmazing

Confirmation code

Hello, i was wondering what to do when i was to confirmy code Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Confirmation page won't load any ideas

Hello, I received confirmation code but the confirmation page won't load any ideas Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 34.0.1847.114

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Facebook is temporarily unavailable

Hello, I am not able to open my FB account. When i am putting my Id and Password it is showing. Facebook is temporarily unavailable, we are workin...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Need comfirmation code

Hello, Facebook I need to know my comfirmation code to use You Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2014 by
BunoCS

From my confirmation code

Hello, Hi I ask please what is my confirmation code my Facebook in jasha Avenido? Configuration: iPhone / Mozilla Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2014 by
2011N2

Useless ftalk app

Yet again I have downloaded the ftalk app and still won't connect, they ask for my permission, how there are no boxes to add my info so whats wrong wi...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2014 by
Anonymous User

Confirmation code

Hello, Facebook I need to know my comfirmation code Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2014 by
BunoCS

I cnt idntify the photos of friend on facebook

my facebook d is blocked bcz i cnt identify the photos of friends on facebook, plzzzzzz tel me any solution of that pblm, and i regain my account plzz...

6 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2014 by
sunny ahmed

How i reopen my facebook account

how i reopen my facebook account

3 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2014 by
JasminBarby

I've lost access to my phone facebook mobile confirmation code

Closed

Hi guys. My English is not at an adequate level. I'll tell your short my problem. I've completely lost access to my phone and I can not get facebook...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Asking for confirmation code

Hello, I'm Bhumika Dutta and i want to ask that why my account is asking for a confirmation code and the main thing is that don't know my code.since...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2014 by
shameem ahamed ibrahim

Fb tell me to log in from a recognized computer or device

Hello, I lost my fone and changed my number now fb tell me to log in from a recognized computer or device what does that mean? How do I do that? ...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2014 by
sergiod87

Account disabled

sir, my Account Disabled,and i want to open my account,give me step how i can open my account

3 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Facebook problem login in on wifi

Hello, I tried to log into facebook sometimes out of the blue it will log in but most of the time it wont i tried with all computers on this wifi here...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2014 by
Jay

Confirmation code

Hello, I don't now plz help me for conforming code Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Firefox browser loads all the site but facbook site is not open

Hello, my firefox browser loads all the site but facbook site is not opening? so suggest me solution Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 27.0

JasminBarby

Cannot enter to facebook

Hello, I cant enter into facebook site.what is the problem? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 27.0

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Facebook verification

Hello, My name's Katherine :) I wanted to ask. How to solve my problem here? I've created a new facebook profile. But when Facebook sent its co...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Help stole pics n info they made another page and lied saying it

Hello, I know who hacked my page n stole my 6 pics they created a fake page under my name lued and threatened people help me shut down that page p...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2014 by
kieferschild

Help me activate my fb id again.

can anyone please tell me, what i have to do to get my facebook id which is not working for the last 5 days. I didn't do anything unnecessarily, i jus...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2014 by
NatalieHaner
Results 11051 - 11100 out of a total of 12,301