Facebook can't load [Solved/Closed]

nela - Apr 18, 2014 at 11:20 AM - Latest reply:  neLa
- Apr 23, 2014 at 01:37 PM
Hello,

I'm having problem with facebook. News feeds, notifications, messages, photos, comments or anything else won't load. And most of the links and buttons don't work. I can't report a problem, because when I click on "Report a Problem" nothing happens, it doesn't work at all. It has been like this for 3 days and it's so annoying. My sister's facebook is working normaly, it seems like I'm the only one having this kind of problem. And it works on facebook mobile application, but when I try to log in from any web browser, I'm having these loading problems.

See more 

4 replies

Best answer
BunoCS 13933 Posts Monday July 11, 2005Registration dateModeratorStatus July 4, 2018 Last seen - Apr 22, 2014 at 05:00 AM
Thank you
Hello,

try to disconnnect you from Chrome, clean cache and restart login to Facebook...

Thank you, BunoCS 1

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1692 users this month

Best answer
Thank you
That worked. Thank you. =D

Thank you, neLa 1

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1692 users this month

BunoCS 13933 Posts Monday July 11, 2005Registration dateModeratorStatus July 4, 2018 Last seen - Apr 18, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Thank you
Hello,

My sister's facebook is working normaly, it seems like I'm the only one having this kind of problem.
Have you tested on the same computer, with the same web browser? Seems that's your browser has disabled the Javascript option...
Thank you
Yes, we both used google chrome on the same laptop, I'm having this problem and my sister has no trouble using facebook normally, whatsoever. Now, I've just tried to log in using internet explorer and everything works normally, but using google chrome still couses trouble. And then I tried to log in with google chrome on other computer and everything is ok. I don't understand why I can't log in on facebook with google chrome on my laptop only.