Facebook can't load [Solved/Closed]

-
Hello,

I'm having problem with Facebook. News feeds, notifications, messages, photos, comments, etc. are not loading. And most of the links and buttons are not working. I can't report a problem, because when I click on "Report a Problem", nothing happens. It doesn't work at all.

It has been like this for 3 days and it's so annoying. My sister's Facebook is working normal. It seems like I'm the only one having this kind of problem. It works fine on Facebook mobile application. But, when I try to log in from any web browser, I'm having these loading problems.

System Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 34.0.1847.116
See more 

4 replies

Best answer
approved by Ratnendra Ashok on Dec 19, 2018
Registration date
Monday July 11, 2005
Status
Last seen
November 19, 2019
Thank you
Hello,

Try to disconnect your system from Chrome, clean cache and restart login to Facebook.

@+
Buno, Modo CS-CCM
L'urgent est fait, l'impossible est en cours. Pour les miracles, prévoir un délai...
The urgent is done, the impossible is underway. For miracles, envisage a time ...

Say "Thank you" 8

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 6036 users have said thank you to us this month

Thank you
That worked. Thank you. =D
Registration date
Monday July 11, 2005
Status
Last seen
November 19, 2019
Thank you
Hello,

My sister's facebook is working normaly, it seems like I'm the only one having this kind of problem.
Have you tested on the same computer, with the same web browser? Seems that's your browser has disabled the Javascript option...
Thank you
Yes, we both used google chrome on the same laptop, I'm having this problem and my sister has no trouble using facebook normally, whatsoever. Now, I've just tried to log in using internet explorer and everything works normally, but using google chrome still couses trouble. And then I tried to log in with google chrome on other computer and everything is ok. I don't understand why I can't log in on facebook with google chrome on my laptop only.