The discussions

Confirmation code

hai frds i am meenu anju. this is not me my frnd reqst is ths. she frgot her cfrmtn code in facebook. please tell me how can open without cnfrmn...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2013 by
rohit143sr

Password change

I am a member in fb , and i have decided to change my password , but i forget the last one . Please help me to recover my account .

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2013 by
rohit143sr

Lock code

Closed

Hi, i wanted to know if you can please send my phones, phone lock for me on my cell number?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2013 by
Crashounette

Not opening facebook

its so much irritating problem that when i try to open the facebook site on any browser there is a blank page open and it is very irritating

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2013 by
kirti gupta

Keyboard problem

some of my keys in my laptop stopped working. i bought new keyboard, yet it continued. i formatted the system, yet it continued. i blew the motherboar...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2013 by
Anonymous User

Can't access my facebook account

Dear Sir, pls I forgot my password and security questions and can't seem to access my yahoo or facebook account cause both medias insist on sending a ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Fb account blocked

i'm asked to identify photos of my friends bt i'm unable to do it . Please help me get back my fb account. Its very important for me ! Thnk u

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2013 by
TechBullUSA

I can't access to my facebook account ask for security code and

i can't access to my facebook account ask for security code and confirm it appear ''you attempt to enter codes too many please try again later'' I wnt...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2013 by
TechBullUSA

Change my facebook page into english

I want you to help me change my facebook page into english whlch now in Italy.........

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2013 by
xpcman

Facebook retrieve deleted messages

how can i retrieve deleted meseges on facebook?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2013 by
AnbuDbest

How can i get my new facebook account confermation cod?

I want to confurme my new facebook account but I can't get my confermation code. Sohow can I get it please? I try to riceve with my gmail account b...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2013 by
BunoCS

Facebook log in

Hello Sir, Please advise, i can't log in to my facebook account... Thanks, Alvin

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2013 by
BunoCS

How to creat a facebook page?

I want sell my products in the facebook, so I want creat a professional page or do a advice for my website http://www.longchampssacpliage.net .who k...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2013 by
BunoCS

Someone make my fake id.

someone make my fake id on facebook.i want to delete it.please help me.

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Change my facebook password but i for got i

i change my facebook password but i for got it and the main thing is that my account on facebook already Block so i can't Log in to the email. so plea...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

I can't log in in facebook

Solved

I can't log in facebook after I disabled my account.When i try to log in i get this message 'This account is already confirmed'..I don't know what to ...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Verification code to open fb account. .

Solved

I lost my phone number by whch I created my fb account. .now all of a sudden when iam trying to sign in it is asking me to reset my pasword by enterin...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Account temporarily suspended

When i want to log in my facebook account it say that Your account has been temporarily suspended We have detected some suspicious activity coming fr...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Login in issues

Hey there, Today when I tried logging on to my account it says that my "password was changed" and i have a joint account and the other person did n...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2013 by
Potent

Facebook account

sir my face book a/c has been hacked /block not open within two month i had try all process to open it but how sir plz help me and give the solutio...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2013 by
rikky pant

Fake account

sir somebody has made fake facebook account of my friend who is female..and has post a naked photo.i want to deactivate that fake account..how can i??

2 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2013 by
Cheezee

Confirmation code

please help me how can I make them resend the security code because they want it and I forgot it and I need it to log in to my facebook account. ple...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Facebook account under maintenance

can some one please help me i cant not log onto my facebook account because it was under maintenance an they said that i would be able to log back in ...

8 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2013 by
justin 12

Change phone number

Closed

i want to change my mobile number to receive the confirmation code again as i don't have the old number anymore so i want to put in the new one N.B ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2013 by
BunoCS

Deleted facebook messages

certain messages have been deleted on my facebook ..ive already checked in the archive folder .is it possible to find them or retrieve messages back v...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

Recover facebook chat

how to see or recover deleted chat messages from Facebook, they are old (from 2009) please help.

3 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

What is wrong with my facebook

Everytime I try logging on my facebook on Google Chrome** It leads me back to the original facebook home page (not my facebook account home page). But...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2013 by
kikaplainwhite

Cannot log int facebook

Hello i cannot get passed that Remember Browser Because you have Login Notifications enabled, you will receive a notification when you log in from...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2013 by
kikaplainwhite

About facebook

what is the difference between facebook and facebook messenger

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2013 by
BunoCS

My facebook can't open because conformation code don't know

my facebook can't open because conformation code don't know pls help

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2013 by
ac3mark

Facebook account is blocked.

My facebook account is blocked.i want to reopen our account,please help me

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

Facebook

3 days ago somebody changed on my facebook account email to from patXXXX@gmail.com to kraXXXX@live.com.that wasn't me.my user name on facebook was lok...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2013 by
BunoCS

My facebook account have a problem

Hello..i need your help to sign in my facebook account..i know my password and my email address,but i cant sign in..i think my facebook account hack.....

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2013 by
KanzakiKaori

My facebook account hacked

Dear Members Thanks for the chace given me as a memebr here. members, i am in big trouble now, my facebook account hacked by someone and changed a...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

Facebook account disabled

Hello, I know my facebook account was disabled in my mistake I dn't do that again.plz reopen to my facebook account Help me plzzz... That was ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2013 by
BunoCS

Related to fake account

Hello, sir somebody had made my fake facebook id and upload some photos,and use me personal information that was my fake id . Sir i want to delet my f...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2013 by
ac3mark

Facebook account was disabled

Hello, My facebook account was disabled To my mistake. I dn't do other time Sorry... I want my account back help Me plz.. That my facebook acc...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

Dont kno what to do

Im trying to log on to Facebook and its saying Facebook needs to connect to an browser

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2013 by
GeorgeRattel

My facebook was hacked

Hello my name is rohan bartley n my facebook account was hacked since April please help me recover my page! My gmail was change & password!

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2013 by
jacksonandco04

Can't load the facebook login page from my de

Solved

Hello, I can't load the facebook login page from my deskstop... "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" Can anyone please help.. I can l...

9 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2013 by
lintosss

Hello, plz tell me how i recover my pictures on facebook ?

Hello, plz tell me how i recover my pictures on facebook ? my pics folders are dleted from face book account plz tell me what i do?:'( Configu...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

I am not able to open my facebook account

Hello, I am not able to open my FB account. When i am putting my Id and Password it is showing. Facebook is temporarily unavailable, we ar...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

Help!! can't get into my facebook

Solved

So I'm trying to log in into my account and its asking me for a identification code which is sent to my old phone number..I don't have access to that ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2013 by
Gskhehra

Facebook and gmail hacked

Dear Sir, My gmail and facebook both has been hacked by someone. And they have changed all my security questions and phone no from my gmail account...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2013 by
Sona666

How can i open my block facebook

my face book has been blocked. how i open it

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2013 by
BunoCS

Facebook hacked?

I think that someone is using my facebook account. It keeps reporting pictures and groups that I've never seen or heard of before. It kicked a friend ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2013 by
Ambucias

My facebook account is blocked.give help

My facebook account is blocked,and they are giving two choices either identify the photos of my friends or submit a identity proof.i tried both,but i...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2013 by
Ambucias

Hacked facebook account

Hello, someone hacked my facebook account nd i can't access it because my email is changed by hacker . so plz give me suggestion how i get my account...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2013 by
ac3mark

How to enable comment replies on a facebook page

Solved

Hi, how to enable comment "reply" button on my facebook page? Thanks

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2013 by
Briant

Password

Hello, forgot my fb password n yahoo password.. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2013 by
ac3mark
Results 11201 - 11250 out of a total of 12,302