The discussions

Facebook account

Hello sir, I submitted my national ID card & I confirmed my Name Md Mizan ,i am school Teacher . Please sir,my Id original And personal account please...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2019 by
ac3mark

Account has been disabled last 40 days

Hello, Hello sir my fb account have been disabled last 40 days i submit form but no response please help my fb account recover my fb account d...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2019 by
Ambucias

How to recover my fb without email,contact number and password

Hello, How can i log in to may facebook account when it gets hacked and i dont know the email and password

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2019 by
Ambucias

Hacked my facebook account

Hello, how can i open my facebook account because someone use it and change my password

HelpiOS

Recover hacked account

Good day, please how do i recover or blocked a hacked facebook account with all login details changed.

HelpiOS

Incorrect password in facebook

Hello, I can't log in to my account, It says that I entered an old password even it's my current password. I need to recover my account, I'm j...

HelpiOS

Facebook

Hello, My Facebook account has been hacked last two weeks ago,I am trying to access to my account,I can't because they fully change the phone numb...

HelpiOS

I have access phone number in facebook but i didnt receive texts at all

Hello, Can someone help me please. I cant login into my facebook account because I changed password and I didnt have login code. I have phone numb...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2019 by
Ambucias

Facebook doesn't stop asking me to identify

Hello, Hi. Facebook close my account a 2 weeks ago on the grounds that someone was trying to break into my account. They asked me to identify my...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

Cannot access the codes you have sent me

Hello, I lost my number...and I cannot access the codes you have sent me

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

Fb account problem

Hello, hello i just want to ask what i can do for my fb account to get my fb code that appair at my email i dindt get the code because the cod...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2019 by
Ambucias

Facebook recovery

Hello, how can i recover my facebook account..when i dont have an access on my email and phone number

ac3mark

Why my facebook closed

Why my facebook was closed I didn't realize to myself that my facebook was a part of my life I am so sorry my facebook will be closed my facebook shou...

HelpiOS

Facebook account recovery

Hello, somebody accessed my account last night, Then when i am trying to log in, account log in because the password is in correct. i tried using ...

HelpiOS

About disable my facebook account

Hello, Facebook team disable mu real Facebook account.my that email id doesnot yet working now..how can i reopen my Facebook account. thanks

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2019 by
HelpiOS

Facebook disable

Hello, my personal account was disable without no reason first that go in facelock and i have upload my picture and some time later it was disabl...

HelpiOS

After email verification, cant get pass thru security check

Good day, help me please to retrieve my account. correct email and contact number, no text confirmation for security check, only 2 choices text confir...

Ambucias

How get hiden mobile number on facebook account

Hello, Hy friends some person asking wrong myself and i am find his mobile number pleas helpe for the problem .If the Facebook hack software please ...

Ambucias

Facebook is not allowing me to enter my account

Solved

Hello, so suddenly facebook sent me a security check and after couples of days the only way is a phone number verification where it sends me a code ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2019 by
Ambucias

Facebook

Hello, how to deactivate a hack account on facebook

HelpiOS

Upload your self photo

Closed

Hello,

18 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2019 by
Ambucias

Blocking my hacked account

Hello, I received a call 3 days ago that to change my password which I didn't but released upon not changing yet my account has been hacked pl...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2019 by
Ambucias

Plss help me

Hello, can you help me

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2019 by
Ambucias

My account is disabled

Hello, please help me to get my facebook account back

Ambucias

How can i reset my facebook password without email or phone number?

Hello, How can I reset my Facebook password without email or phone number?

HelpiOS

Facebook blocked - identification on another device does't work.

Hello, I have a personal Facebook account, and I'm not able to login to that account. Facebook is asking to Confirm my identity on anothe...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2019 by
Ambucias

Delete facebook fake i’d

Hello, Sir, somebody had made my sister fake Facebook I’d and upload same photos.that was my sister fake I’d .sir ,I want to delete my sister fake I...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2019 by
Ambucias

Facebook disabled

Hello, My account was disabled..please help.. Un block me

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2019 by
HelpiOS

Facebook disabled

Hello, My name it's Iftia Jahan Oishe , my cb account it's disabled with no reason out of no where from last Sunday, I really need it back ASAP pls ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2019 by
Ambucias

Will not send my fotos through messenger,why????

Hello, I really having problem to send My photos through Messenger ,why?? Rita Mtz-Verde

Ambucias

Sms confirmation noe getting

Hello, sms confirmation noe getting

ac3mark

Unable to confirm facebook account identity on another computer

Hello, I've been trying to confirm my identity, because my account was "mysteriously" accessed out of the blue. And it gives me the option, to confi...

7 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

Facebook hacked account

Hello, Good Evening may ask that how can i turn back my facebook because was hacked how can i go back my account kindly go back it to meee thank you...

HelpiOS

Facebook acoout hacked

Hello, my facebook account is hacked and password chaged

HelpiOS

Facebook disabled

Hello, my facebook account was disabled , how to solve the problem? please help me..

HelpiOS

Account disabled

Hello, sir my account was disabled sir plz help me enable

HelpiOS

Login facebook

Hello, Email : Eifa.1002@spambox.me Sir this is my email facebook account Please make my account My account is locked in your system Please make...

baharhashemi75

How to unblock to block facebook account

Hello, I am in trouble please help us to me. And my facebook account is block.Please to help.me.

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

I cant login facebook

When I trying to login in my account, it will send message : . "Sorry, this feature isn't available right now An error occurred while processing t...

Ambucias

I cannot log into my facebook account

I created my Facebook account couple days ago and they asking me to enter my phone number but I lost my SIM card because they are going to send me a c...

Ambucias

Pls help to open my old fb

Hello, Pls help to open may old fb

ac3mark

Facebook ask a question report hello, i just change my phone recently and now f

Hello, Android / Chrome 75.0.3770.143

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

When i can try to log in in to my fb account it says"you have requested too

hello.When i can try to log in in to my fb account it says"You have requested too many text message security codes recently. Please try again later. I...

Ambucias

Your account has been disabled and you are no longer permitted to use facebook.

Hi Everyone, My personal Facebook is disabled for posting a video of a movie scene and some one reported it as piracy. This happened 3 times over 7 y...

HelpiOS

Why my account is not open

Hello, i create a new account . but thay disable at a first time plase open the account

HelpiOS

Get my deleted facebook account

Hello, 5 months ago my Facebook account was deleted, and I forgot my password. How to get my deleted Facebook account? Pls help me.

HelpiOS

My account has been disabled for pretending to be someone else case #21102

Hello, Sir My name is hafizur rahman sajib.i am the real user of sajib ad. My account are Disabled to many days. I already sent my birth certifie...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

Facebook wont send sms code for password

Hello i cant recive and sms code to get in me facebook dont remember my password

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2019 by
Ambucias

Accont was hacked

Hello, my account was hacked they changed my email address and locked me out. Their texting all my Friendstrying to scam them

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2019 by
HelpiOS

Cant access my account

Hello, I have a Facebook account I can't access bc I can't receive a two authentication code. I don't have the same email address or phone number. ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2019 by
Ambucias
Results 3601 - 3650 out of a total of 12,301